Certification of documents

Logo of the Canton of Bern
State Chancellery
  • de
  • fr
  • en

Certification of documents

Do you need to have documents certified that are intended for use abroad? Here you will find out which documents the State Chancellery certifies. And what you have to do in order to obtain a certified document.

Share this page
  • Recommendation Website Certification of documents
Office for Government Support and Political Rights
Postgasse 68
Post office box
3000 Bern 8
no: +41 31 633 75 11Contact via EmailContact by form
City plan
Open map

Counter opening hours

Monday - Friday
09.00 – 12.00
13.00 – 16:00